Welcome to the regional´s leading Immunology congress
November 1-5, 2021, Varadero Cuba
ALACI21 oﬀers a unique trans-disciplinary plaorm for basic, translaonal and clinical sciensts, in parcular to those young ones to meet with globally famous key opinion leaders.
Nobel prizes, IUIS council, EFIS council and Immunology leaders of Lano America and Caribe.
The ALACI21´s scien fic program will be organized around the immunology core themes:
- · Immunity;
- · Immunology and Diseases and
- · Intervenons.
Welcome to Meliá Internaonal Varadero All-inclusive Hotel, the venue of our event
Varadero is the 2nd best beaches in the world with 18 km of long and it is situated at 152 km from Havana
ALACI21 and Varadero oﬀer join professionalism, security, hospitality, sustainability and, Immunology science with best beach in a family setting
Spreading Immunology in our Region as part of Immunology without Borders IUIS's vision
PROMOTE Immunology by pre- and post- graduate university programs courses, training, and triennial meetings.
CONTRIBUTE to regional health by transdisciplinary and prevention immunology characters.
UNITE the regional immunological community including related organizations and regional scientific outside our countries.
RAISE AWARENESS of key issues in immunology.
CREATE a regional network of expertise and research.
EMPOWER members to make significant differences.
IDENTIFY and address inequalities
ENCOURGE co-operation in immunology through ALACI and national society websites, membership services, communication network, grands & awards.
ORGANIZE regional education in immunology through regional congresses, national conferences, topical workshops and its inclusion in pre- and post-graduates program universities.
CONTRIBUTE to the advancement of immunology science through journal, whitepapers, external relations & public awareness campaigns.
ALACI21 is opening Abstract Submission on April 1st, 2021
- Presenting an abstract at an international meeting such as ALACI21 is an essential way to celebrate and share your accomplishments and vision for the future.
- ALACI21 in Varadero, Cuba provides a dynamic and exciting platform to showcase your research, your institute, and your team in a family setting and relaxing environment.
- It is also a unique opportunity for networking with renowned IUIS, EFIS and ALACI leaders.
- The Scientific and Organizing Committees look forward to receiving your abstract.
- Abstract Topics will be organized around the immunology core themes: Immunity; Immunology and Disease and Interventions
- The abstract text should be written:
- in English;
- in a single paragraph;
- in a structure format (background, aim, results and conclusions);
- in Time New Roman 12 point font and single space;
- with the title in bold and non-capital letters;
- with the affiliation referred in superscript numbers;
- with the presenting author´s underlined;
- with the presenter´s e-mail included; and
- no more than 250 words (excluding title and affiliations).
- Submission fee (20 USD) will be charged, in cash, at the time of Registration upon arrival to hotel venue. If the presenter of a submitted abstract cannot be at the meeting, a delegate can take his/her place but must also pay the submissions fee. Waivers will be considered by the Organizing and Scientific Committees.
- Each delegate will be allowed to present just one abstract as first author.